‘We Have a New Minister!’

After being in vacancy for three years, at last a new minister will be coming to Wylde Green URC. This is wonderful news and we are pleased to announce that our new minister will be the Reverend Dr. Chris Dowd who is currently a minister with the Hull URC Team Ministry.

Chris came and met with our church fellowship over the week-end of 4th/5th May and led morning worship. Following prayer and discussion at church meetings, our church members overwhelmingly voted to issue a call to Chris to come and join us. Chris has accepted our call and will begin his ministry with us during September. Chris will be spending 80% of his time allocation with us at Wylde Green and the remaining 20% at Coleshill United Church.

Details of the date and time of the induction ceremony will be posted as soon as these are available.

We thank God for sending Chris to us and ask that you hold him in your prayers as he prepares to lead us in an exciting new chapter in our church life.

    © 2019 by Wylde Green United Reformed Church.                                                                                                                                                                                  Registered Charity no: 1136135