History of Wylde Green United Reformed Church

Here's a time line of our church.........​

 

  Map of Wylde Green - 1876  

 

- No Britwell Road and no church........!

 

  Map of Wylde Green - 1900  

 

- Still no Britwell Road but a "Congl. Chap."

 

  Revd Frank Coram - 1903 to 1909  

 

  Revd C Hart - 1910 to 1918  

 

  Revd G Sharp - 1918 to 1923  

 

  Map of Wylde Green - 1920  

 

- A lot more houses and Britwell Road was called Western Road.

 

  Revd W Cotton - 1924 to 1929  

 

  Revd G Fuller - 1930 to 1943  

 

  Revd K Sainsbury - 1944 to 1952  

 

  Revd J Baker - 1953 to 1963  

 

  Revd N Shepherd - 1963 to 1970  

 

  Revd D Howell - 1971 to 1980  

 

  Revd Brian Holroyd - 1981 to 1991  

 

  Revds Ken & Meriel Chippindale - 1992 to 2008  

 

  Revd Sue McCoan - 2010 to 2016   

 

    © 2019 by Wylde Green United Reformed Church.                                                                                                                                                                                  Registered Charity no: 1136135